colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.19.2009

colourQ challenge #3


Welcome to week #3 of the colourQ challenge! We had so many talented crafters join us last week, it was a blast! This week's colors are found at Traditions.com, and are based on the Halloween folk art of Lori Mitchell! Aren't these figurines cute? (I know some of you may not "do" Halloween... that's perfectly okay - the colors are just for inspiration & you can use whatever images you like!)



This is what I came up with, you can find more information on my blog about it by clicking on the picture.


Using Mister Linkey below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, October 25th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick sometime on 10/26/09, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!


I hope you find this week's colourQ colors inspiring & you'll get a chance to play along!





4 Comentários:

Silli said...

Your card is very pretty, love the colors!

Beverly G said...

I love that stamp set, it's in my next order to Stampin Up.
Thanks for letting me play along.

Clare said...

love the color combo! unforutantly, my camera broke down recently so I won't be able to play along as promised...at least, not for awhile. :)

Scrapacrolles said...

Voici le lien vers ma page :
http://scrapacrolles.over-blog.com/article-gentil-coquelicot-mesdames-109153244.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO