colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.26.2010

colourQ challenge #17...


Good morning! Last week was a super big week with 35 entries - let's see if we can't top it!!! Today's inspiration reminded me of Valentine's day in some crazy way... it's a glass pendant from 'designspirit' on Etsy! It's so cool! The colors may seem a bit obtuse, but you know what - that's what makes a good challenge so take the plunge!



Above is my take on the challenge, more info is on my blog. There's obviously a theme going on here... check out these gorgeous samples made by this week's guest designers, LeAnne & Steph! They both rocked this challenge!!!





Please click on either their name or card image to check out their samples and see the rest of their loveley creations! Oh - and you might as well leave a little comment love while you're there!


So now it's your turn, crafty stampers! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is still having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, January 31st at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 02/01/2010, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!

Hope to see your FAB creation this week!







14 Comentários:

TrishG said...

Super colors again this week Arielle! I haven't been able to play the last couple weeks, but have wanted to! Your color choices are always interesting and fun.

I really like how you link all the creations with little pictures. Then I take time to actually look at them!

I also love that you have guest designers different all the time, that way everyone gets to feel special!

Have a great day!

Lindsay said...

I just love this color combo! It was really fun to work with, so thank you for the great challenge!

Julie Leblanc said...

Very interesting choice of colours.... hmmm, I'll come up with something (Yeah challenge, lol)

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Wow Arielle!

How are you feeling?

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my golly....these colors are Yumm-o!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wowza girl! These colours are AWESOME!!!

Melissa said...

Wonderful colors!!

Caryl P said...

Fabulous colors Arielle, I don't know how you do it. I had fun playing along and can't wait to join in again!

Rochelle said...

What fun bold colors! Thanks!

Beverly G said...

Your card is hard to compete with, but I gave it a go, this one was a poeser, love a challenge.

Andrea M said...

Hey Arielle! I'm not sure why I haven't seen this site up until now?!?! Love your color combos! Hope I can play along weekly :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Thanks so much for the great color combo--I just uploaded my creation on SCS. I will feature it tomorrow on my blog. **NOTE:: SCS is having problems loading....hope it works for you!

Thanks again:)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1608947?&cat=500&ppuser=233956

www.savannahland2.blogspot.com

jakey said...

I've just discovered you - pretty new to cardmaking, but I love your challenges. I'll def be back. I made two cards as the first one... well, I took a bit of a liberty lol, so thought i'd better do another!
thanks for the great colour combo!
jk xx

Little C's Creations said...

Thank U for this ColorQ. I used it for my project in today's post: http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/2012/07/god-is-love.html

Will make a challenge to myself to use more color combos, and your site is the perfect site for me to come to and be inspired! So, thank U!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO