colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.02.2010

colourQ challenge #22...


Today's super cute inspiration comes from The Land of Nod... I just love the gorgeous colors of this crib set! I want a bigger version of it for my bed!!! We had a lot of amazing entries last week, & since I'm still working on the winners post announcement, I'll be posting that later today... but I didn't want it to hold up this week's challenge!

I needed a guy birthday card, so here's my one of my takes on this week's colors... pretty simple little card! I think I'll use these colors again on something a little more elaborate...


Show us what you got! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your creation! Any mis-linked projects are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, March 7th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. The weekly colourQueen will be announced late evening on Monday, 3/8/2010. One other important request, please have fun with the colors, but PLEASE use these colors as your main palette!

Happy stamping!



5 Comentários:

Mary J said...

Really great card - love the clean lines! Hopefully I will get a chance to play this week!

Unknown said...

These colors are YUMMY! All my favorites!!! ;) Hopefully my creative juices will start flowing! Thanks Arielle for hosting such a wonderful blog!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a yummy combo - AGAIN!!!

Beverly G said...

I think I'm more up to par this week, you continue to pick wonderful colors.

shannon said...

beautiful color choices! love the sample card...such clean lines!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO