colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.30.2010

colourQ challenge #47 ~ Winner Crowned...


I know I say this EVERY week, but the truth is the truth - we had the most GORGEOUS entries last week! As the 1 year anniversary of colourQ fast approaches, I'm amazed at how many of you have played along with us so loyally! I don't think there's anyone that played EVERY week (except me - lol!), BUT there are so many of you that have played at least a couple times a month... I think if I can scrape up some free time this week, I'm going to try to figure it out!

The winner this week made a beautiful card, and it's only a coincidence that she used the same set I did - heehee! A huge congrats to this week's colourQueen...


And also a big congrats to our colourQ Courtiers this week...


You can click on any of the thumbnails to visit their blogs... lots of GOOD STUFF this week! Thanks so much to everyone who played along!

See you in the morning for another great challenge!


3 Comentários:

Lynn Put said...

WOO HOOO!!! How Exciting!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card! I had fun playing along with the great colors from the challenge!

Pattie said...

Wow - I am thrilled to see my card as one of the Courtiers - thanks so much and congrats to all - they are all beautiful!

Christina said...

I totally did not expect to see my card as one of the Courtiers, the entries were all so fantastic this week! Thanks so much for selecting my card, it is an honor!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO