colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.15.2012

colourQ challenge #136 ~ Winner Crowned...


Weren't these colors F-U-N?!? Thanks so much to all of you who played along! We had a ton o' fun visiting you and your gorgeous blogs!

Our winner this week took simple and elevated it to elegant! Please help us give a HUGE CONGRATS to our new colourQueen....



And check out this amazing gallery from this week's colourQ Courtiers...

    
   
   
   


As always, the Courtiers are in no particular order and you can click on the links to go see their cards more closely - and I hope you will, they are all gorgeous!!!

I hope you'll join us for our next challenge...

5 Comentários:

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations Tracy - that project was fabulous! - and to my fellow courtiers. So happy to have been picked, thank you ladies!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! There is so much talent showcased every week at colourQ and I am thrilled that you chose me this week. A big congratulations to all the Courtiers, your work is so inspiring.

Heather said...

Congrats Tracey!

Sandybeaches said...

Congrats to Tracy and also to the other Courtiers for this weeks awesome colour creations:)

Sue Wieberg said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers. Also, a special thanks to the design team for all of the comments on our blogs. I always look forward to reading them. Thanks so much.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO