colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.19.2013

colourQ challenge #214 ~ Winner Crowned...

Good morning! The kiddies are home sick today, bundled up next to me on the couch. Thanks so much to everyone who played along, here are winners from challenge #214

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her fun and "grungy" card, I love the stamping on this...




And look at this beautiful gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

4 Comentários:

Stef Perry said...

Oh my gosh, I was so shocked to see my name up there! Thank you, Arielle!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the HM ladies :) Love playing along with you all and cannot wait to get creating for this week's new colours, GORGEOUS!!!

Linda said...

Thank you so much for the HM. Such an honor.

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Oh my, such a wonderful surprise today! Thanks for the inspiration DT and players!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO