colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.11.2014

colourQ challenge #226 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello !!! I'm here! We have some winners for challenge #226, can I just say WOW?!? So many gorgeous entries - you ladies totally rocked it! Thank you all so much for sharing your time and talent with us!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love the shabby chic look - so many luscious details....



And look at this FANTASTIC gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  


As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few with the new challenge!!!

5 Comentários:

Giovana said...

Woo-hoo!! Thanks so much!!

KelliJo said...

CONGRATS G!!!!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Thanks so much - this has totally made my day! Congrats to everyone!

stampwithsandy said...

Thank you so much, ColourQ! You made me smile today!

Michelle said...

Congrats Giovana! Thanks for the shout-out! Love all those chosen!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO